Thursday, February 28, 2008

All about Lilly Girl!

Lilly will be 9 months on Monday and I have no idea where the time has gone. When she was born she was such a tiny petite thing and now she is wearing 12-18month sized clothes. She has such a wonderful disposition, and a great sense of humor. I know that she looks like her daddy, but I really think she got lucky with the perfect blend of both of our personalities. Although, I think she's mostly spunky like me.
Here is a picture of us in the hospital the day after she was born. I look exhausted. I put this picture in so that you might be able to see the change in Lilly over the past nine months.









Let me tell you a little bit about my Lilly girl...

Lilly's Likes:
She loves it when people laugh...it makes her laugh too.
She loves to pull up to standing at her laugh & learn table
She loves to talk to her Grandma on the phone
She loves Pablo from the Backyardigans

She loves Dora the Explorer
She loves to wrestle
She loves to play "this little piggy"...she has very ticklish feet and can barely stand to have them touched.
Her favorite songs are The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Patty Cake Patty Cake, and Old McDonald
She loves going for walks to see the horses near our home
She loves her baths and getting mom and dad all wet
Her favorite foods are bananas, Graham crackers, toast, sweet potatoes and pears.
She loves drinking from mommy's glass of water and letting it run down her chin.
She loves to play with our shoes (this grosses me out so it doesn't happen too much)
Her favorite book is 10 Little Ladybugs
Her favorite animal sound is the Rooster
She loves paper, mostly magazines
Her favorite toy is her stuffed bunny
She love looking at herself in the mirror
Lilly's dislikes:
She doesn't like to sleep for too long...she might miss something!
She doesn't like getting dressed, she would much rather be naked all the time.
She doesn't like mommy's blow dryer
She hates the word NO
She doesn't like getting new teeth

You can tell by the lists that it was much easier to come up with things she loves. That is because she really is a happy baby most of the time. She has tons of energy and doesn't let us get much rest, but she makes up for it with her smiles. So now you know my Lilly girl and I know what you are thinking, but sorry she is not for sale.

No comments: