It all began on June 3rd 2007, at 1:08am weighing in at 7lbs 9oz........
15lbs heavier, and 365 fun filled days later.....
Lilly is ONE!!!!
What a year we have had...
from holding Lilly all night long (whose idea was that anyway), to dealing with infant GERD (I don't think I own a shirt without a stain on the shoulder), a baby who wouldn't nap, one trip to the ER for dehydration, a new job for dad, one totalled Toyota, a new car from Brandon (Thanks!!!), four airplane trips and four colds, one bad flu in Wisconsin (how did Chad escape that one?), going back to work (if working 12 hours a week counts), five new teeth, and more fun than either Jon and I ever expected to have being parents.
Thanks to everyone who helped make the first year of Lilly's life a memorable one.
Lilly we love you more than we ever knew we could and can't remember what our home was like without all of your giggles and pitter-pattering footsteps. Happy Birthday Baby!!!
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about"
No comments:
Post a Comment