Tuesday, September 16, 2008

15 Months

Lilly had her 15 month old check-up today at the doctor's office. Here are her stats:

Weight: 22.65lbs. 25-50%
Length: 31.5in. 75%
Head: 18 in. 50%

So she has slowed down with gaining weight which apparently is normal for her age and lets not kid ourselves, she was getting to be quite the "chunky monkey". Now she is our "string bean".

Cute things Lilly is doing now:
  • She follows directions well, for example, last night she dumped out all her groceries from her grocery cart and then I gave her two at a time and asked her to put them back into the cart and she cleaned it all up.

  • She loves to clean with mommy. Her favorite is sweeping and dusting

  • She answers any question with an enthusiastic "YA!" or "K"

  • Last night when we heard the Choo Choo train go by she looked at Jon and I and said "choo-choo" for the first time!!

  • She points to things in her books and say "Dat" which I think is because I am always asking her "whats that?" so now she thinks she is supposed to say "that" or "dat"

  • Anytime she hears someone say goodbye she blows kisses

  • And she give the best bear hugs ever!!!

We Love Our Silly Lilly!!

1 comment:

Camber Wilson said...

I haven't gotten to see your hawaii pictures till just now. Looks like a blasty blast! So gelious! I can't believe she did so well on the plane ride... that would have scaried me enough not to even plan the trip. So fun!