Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Best Buddies

Lilly and I had a fun morning today. We had a playgroup at the park with some kids from our ward. It was hotter than we all expected, so we only stayed for about 30 min. Then we had our neighbors and good friends Allison and Brooklyn over to play. You never know how its going to go when you get two toddlers together but today they played so cute together. Brooklyn was brave and ran through the sprinkler and swung in the swing. She blew bubbles for Lilly to pop, pushed Lilly in the stroller and they shared a snack of yummy goldfish crackers. I am so happy that Lilly has a little friend to play with and learn from. Only two more months before Lilly starts nursery so we need to work on sharing and taking turns so hopefully she won't be the "mean kid" in class. Here are some pics of the girls playing in their diapers. By the way Brooklyn is a whole year older than Lilly...you wouldn't guess it by the pictures.

















2 comments:

Camber Wilson said...

How funny, they are so cute... You are so funny for noticing my pantry. Ya, I'm kind of a freak about having to have everything organized. We should take our kids to the zoo sometime. I'll call you later.

Aubry said...

You did get pictures that day after all. Yeah! It looks like they had a good time!