
Well, Lilly is now 20months and the big 2 is right around the corner. On Facebook right now there is a chain letter going around where you list 25 random things about yourself. I did mine on facebook, but thought I would write one for Lilly on here.
1. I wish I had Lilly's hair. It's gorgeous. Brownish-blonde, slight wave, super shiny and down to about the middle of her back when its wet.
2. She screams "Da Da!!!" whenever she hears the garage door
3. She loves pickles and oranges
4. She starts blowing kisses to people when she wants to leave somewhere (like sacrament meeting)
5. She is working on her "Hague Scowl" and will show people her mean face if she doesn't know them and they start talking to her (I don't love this, but its in her DNA)
6. She loves playing mommy to her baby dolls and is quite sweet and tender with them.
7. She has a freckle on her left butt cheek (I can't tell you how many times I have tried to wipe it off thinking it was something else)
8. She loves to be shut in the closet...then she knocks...and cracks up when you open the door
9. She isn't talking a whole bunch more than she was at 18 months but she knows lots of sign language and loves doing it.
10. She loves clocks, not sure why, but she points them out wherever we go.
11. Her favorite animal is the Owl
12. She loves to play horsey on mommy's back
13. She loves to spin around until she is dizzy
14. Her favorite movies right now are Sleeping Beauty and The Little Mermaid
15. When she is waiting for her movie to start and she has to sit and be patient while all the legal stuff in on the screen she scrunches up her face and closes her eyes and then opens them when she hears the music start...she does this every single time and it cracks me up.
16. She begs for me to draw trains and cars by making the sounds they make and shoving her magnidoodle in my face.
17. She still loves swinging
18. We can't sit at the back of the church anymore because Lilly will see the basketball hoop and through the whole meeting yell "BaBaBall!!!" as loud as she can with her hands up over her head.
19. She makes two of anything kiss (two pony's, two of the same crackers, two crayons) and has now started to grab the back of mine and Jon's head and push us together to make us kiss.
20. She loves to jibber jabber on our cell phones as long as no one is on the other end (grrr, this one bugs me)
21. She cracks up when I brush her teeth, super ticklish
22. She is the most ticklish up by her neck
23. She loves nursery but still eats everyone's snacks
24. She likes to be mommy's helper and throw garbage in the trash can (we still need to learn just what garbage is)
25. She loves to be outside and if she had her way, she would be out there all day long.

Lilly gave this to me when I picked her up from Nursery today....I Love It...my first Lilly-made craft!!!
2 comments:
Hi Cassie! Your Lilly is obviously very loved! I still can't get over her beautiful hair. She's such a gorgeous girl. Glad you're having so much fun being a Mommy:-)
..oops! That's from me (Alli) Wrong sign in:-)
Post a Comment