Monday, March 16, 2009

A weekend with Pappie & Tattie


Jon's parents came in town for a short visit this past weekend. Lilly was so excited to have them (and their dogs) here. She really bonded with Jon's mom this trip. They played Little People House all weekend long together. Everytime Tattie would try and do something else Lilly would grab her hand and pull her back to play. Poor Lilly is still asleep and I think she will be very disappointed when we come downstairs and there is no one here. We enjoyed being outside a lot this weekend, we have to soak up all this wonderful weather before summer comes. Enjoy our pictures.















Just try and get Lilly to take a good picture when she has sun in her face and water behind her...yea right.


I could do a whole post on how much Lilly loved this chocolate chip cooking from Joe's Barbeque.

1 comment:

Whitney and Family said...

Hey Cassie! I just love this blogging thing to be able to keep up with people's lives that you wouldn't otherwise! Lilly is so cute! Looks like you had a fun weekend! I am jealous of your weather right now!!!! I can't believe Lilly is swimming in your yard in March. NO FAIR!! I think we are coming to AZ in June, so maybe we'll be able to see each other!?