Friday, April 24, 2009

He Works Hard For The Money...

So you better treat him right!
Jon has been working so hard lately. Today he saw 30 patients and for those of you who don't know that is INSANE!!! But he does it with a smile and I guarantee that all 30 of those patients got excellent care and had no idea just how stressed Jon was.
He has also been having to do some of his paperwork from home, which Lilly (and mom) hate. So Lilly decided to keep her daddy company and work on her "computer" too. We totally appreciate our hard workin' man!!! And somehow he always finds time for all his girls. We love you Daddy!!!!

2 comments:

Whitney and Family said...

Cute post! Your hubby looks darling--hopefully I'll get to meet him soon!!

Aubry said...

I hate when Travis has to do work at night. Like this past weekend...he was working late Saturday night and early Sunday morning. Apparently they had to move a server, which they wouldn't want to be doing during regular banking hours. Ugh!