Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!!!

Hurray for October!!! I think its my favorite month. Here in AZ it means the beginning of cooler weather, cheaper electricity bills and we can finally open the blinds and let a little sunshine in. We had a twenty degree drop in temp. overnight with some major winds but it feels wonderful. 66 Degrees this morning when I got up! Not sure if it will stick, we've had some toasty Halloweens, but for now we will enjoy it. Going on walks to see the horsey's, going to the playground, playing in the backyard, driving with the windows down...I'm so excited!!!
Here are some pics of Lilly on our walk this morning.


































1 comment:

Whitney and Family said...

Sounds nice! We went from 87 degrees Tuesday to snow on the ground and freezing yesterday! Hopefully THIS weather doesn't stick!! I agree, though...October is the best!!!