
Grandma and Grandpa came out to visit this past month and we had a great time. They were staying at the Phoenician Resort so we drove down there to get a taste of the sweet life. The Resort was beautiful and Lilly loved hanging out in the hotel room and around the resort grounds. She loves the little gazebo where we twirl and dance. Lilly loves when these guys come to town because they do WHATEVER she says. We also took a fun trip to the Zoo (along with every other person in Phoenix...it was spring break). Lilly loved riding the merry-go-round with grandpa and showing him all the fun things to do at the zoo. Since they have left I feel like I hear "I want Grampa's house" 50 million times a day!!! Good thing they are coming back out in April!!! The pictures are all out of order, my computer is not cooperating with me! 





















1 comment:
So much fun. There is nothing on earth like Grandma and Grandpa!!
Post a Comment