Friday, July 8, 2011

Disneyland

"Hey kids!!!! Guess What?! We're going to DISNEYLAND!!!!!" Ok, so they already knew but still I can't wait to pull that suprise one day when they are older and really know what awesome parents we are.
We spent 3 days in the happiest place on earth over Lilly's birthday. We left super early and caught a plane to California. We dropped off our bags at the hotel and got on the first shuttle for Disney. Walked throught the gates at about 1:30 and began our 1st Disney trip with kids!!!


here are the kids on thier first ride, the Teacups. I think by the look on thier faces they were a little overwhelmed at first.I am glad Jon took this picture and captured this moment. In this picture I am seriously so happy I could almost cry...just another of those moments when you feel like you are still a kid but then you realize you are sharing this experience WITH your kids.
Small World was Barrett's favorite thing ever. 4 weeks later he still screams SMALL! whenever he hears the song. We probably went on this ride 8 times since there was never any line.So lucky to have such a layed back little dude. He really just went with the flow.


Day #2










These are the first two days...I left the 3rd day off for its own special post since it was Lilly's Birthday too.





No comments: