Monday, March 5, 2012

Losing Teeth

One day while putting Lilly to sleep I caught a glimps of something in her mouth. It was a tooth coming thru behind her bottom front teeth. Then I wiggled her tooth and sure enough it was super loose. My first thought was, "What the What!?" she's too little to lose teeth. She worked on her tooth for 3-4 days and then pulled it out all by herself...again "What the What?!" Fortunately we had a dentist appointment for a cleaning the next day. He said that Lilly was the youngest he had seen naturally loose a tooth. Her xrays show that the rest are not far behind. The dentist gives her 6 months for a whole new mouthful. Oh boy...might have some funky pictures at Chad's wedding in June. Lilly's thought when the dentist told her she would be losing a lot more teeth soon, "I'm gonna be rich!".

Between the losing teeth and kindergarten roundup right around the corner, mommy is feeling a little meloncholly.





No comments: