We have a little monster that lurks around our house. It only comes out at dinner time. It is about three feet tall with dirty scraggly hair. It has boogers in its nose and sometimes it can be pretty stinky. We think its a friendly monster, all it really wants is our food. We were lucky enough to snap a few pictures of it last night before it ran away and hid.
5 comments:
Oh that is too cute. I love the way you wrote that. My niece thinks peaches are her hair product. That is too great.
That comment was from me. Not my husband. Sorry :)
Love the pictures of your little monster. She is so cute!
well said..we should all be so lucky to have little monsters in our homes!
I love all your new pics of Lilly. Our little monster only wants our food too! Have fun with your parents. Thanks for your movie input, I'll try and get that one.
Post a Comment