
Well, our 1st day of All-Star sports class was interesting. I have come to the conclusion that my daughter is a full flegded spaz that will always need to be reminded to focus to get the job done. She is the only girl in the class of 8. All the boys look like they have been playing ball with their dad's since birth. Our first class was on Soccer and I could not for the life of me get Lilly to kick the darn ball. By the end of the 45 minutes we had stollen everyone elses ball, played pretend fall down, danced in the middle of a relay race and mom was pooped. Lilly had a great time, I was a little embarrased. I was never hoping or expecting Lilly to be some natural athlete, but I do hope this class will teach her to listen and follow directions. It will most likely be a challenge we will deal with her whole life, funny thing is, once she does focus she is usually really good at things. One thing is for sure, she was the cutest one out there!!!



1 comment:
That's hysterical! I'm sure she'll gain focus as she gets older-but let's be honest: looking the cutest is always more important than kicking the ball!
Post a Comment