Monday, October 19, 2009

5 weeks left

So I would definately call this the home stretch...and those of you who know how I like to run a race (back when I could run) I ALWAYS sprint the home stretch. I so wish I could just sprint this last bit and get it done and over with, but no such luck. Plus my mom keeps reminding me how easy Barrett is to take care of on the inside...which is true BUT and its a big BUTT (oops where did that extra T come from) I am sick and tired of being HUGE and uncomfortable, not able to sleep well, having to pee every two seconds, unable to pick up Lilly's toys and having heart burn that feels like its burning a whole in my chest!!!! Those are just a few of my complaints at this point (for a more complete list...ask Jon)

Anyway...on to happier things!! The holidays are here and I mean all of them at once. There is nothing like shopping for Halloween costumes, birthday presents, St. Nick Night presents and of course Christmas all at once. I am pretty much done with it all, Christmas was the easy part since all that Jon and I want is a healthy baby boy and Lilly is so fun to shop for.
Still have some cleaning and laundry to do before this baby comes but really I feel pretty ready, or as ready as you can be I guess.

So I am going to go get my running shoes on and see if I can't just sprint this last 5 weeks out!!!

1 comment:

Whitney and Family said...

Hahahaha-I was seriously laughing out loud at the big butt part. So funny! Ugh, the last few weeks really are unbearable. I figure it's just so you're so grateful to feel better you can't complain about the no sleep and terribly demanding newborn (oh, and for extra fun mine always have jaundice, stop eating, and have to be under billi lights for a week) you just gave birth to. I thought number two was way more uncomfortable than number one as well. Good luck, you really are almost there!!