Lilly's grandma and grandpa are coming to town...I think it might even be better than Santa Claus coming to town. She is very excited!!!
She is loving the Black Eyed Peas and American Idol. That microphone goes everywhere with her.
Barrett has good enough head control that with a blanket around him he can sit in the walker. Lilly loves to entertain him while he is in there and I think he loves the constant entertainment too. Lilly has been watching sound of music a lot lately and will act out anything she can so in the video she starts marching along with Do Re Me...silly girl.
1 comment:
Cute post Cass!!! I am so behind on my blog surfing, so I had some catching up to do and your little family is absolutely darling! I am so jealous of your picnics, trips to the zoo, sunshine and flowers - enjoy some for me! I can't believe how big Barrett is getting and Lilly is so stinkin cute, and her hair is getting so long. I loved her rockin out to Black Eyed Peas - that's my kinda girl!
Post a Comment