Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Good Health
Wow, you just never know how AWESOME it feels to be healthy until you go through what we just did. The last 2 weeks we were hit with a super bad cold/flu thing. It all started with Jon and I. Tuesday at work I was so cold that I drove home without any air conditioning (it was 111* that day) I got home, changed into my sweats and got into bed. I have never had the body aches so bad in my life, every bone and joint in my body hurt. Then we woke up to horrible sore throats. Those lasted for about 3 days and then the sinus pressure and cough came. We are still working through the coughing but the "attacks" are fewer and farther between now. The worst part was when Saturday came along and our usually go go go girl was all out of gas. We knew it had hit her. She layed on the couch all day and that night spiked a 104* temp but was freezing the whole time. Four days later, my little man would cry every time I put him down or every time I tried to feed him. Knowing what they were going through was so hard. I have to say the kids handled it a lot better than I did...they sure are tough. So we are back amongst the living and so HAPPY about it. Here's to HEALTH...now lets go wash our hands!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you're all feeling better!! Your virus sounds HORRIBLE!!!
Post a Comment