Santa came to our house last night and left us two bikes and a trailer for Lilly!!! We must have been on the SUPER DUPER NICE list this year!!! These bikes are our presents to each other and we just couldn't see wasting two months of beautiful weather while we wait for Christmas to come. So we had a talk with Santa and he agreed. We had so much fun riding them around the neighborhood today. Feel free to wave at us if you see us ride past your house, but please don't honk at us...Jon hasn't ridden a bike for over 20 years and we don't want him getting distracted. If he gets hurt, then I have to go back to work full time and then Lilly would have ugly hair every day.
HAPPY TRAILS!!!
1 comment:
The hair comment made me laugh a lot. I just pictured your little monster post again. I was wearing the same shirt in my last blog post. Funny how it is our "exercise" shirt :)
Post a Comment