Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ode to Jon

November is Jon's Birthday Month. This year he turns 35 on "Black Friday" (Nov. 28th)
I saw these questions done on someone else's blog and thought I would let you all get to know my hubby a little better.

1. What is his name? Jonathon Earle Hague

2. Who eats more? He does, thank goodness. Never marry someone who you can eat more than.

3. Who said I love you first? I did, and he was slow to come around. He was quite the "closed book" in the beginning.

4. Who is taller? Jon is

5. Who is smarter? Since we met in PT school, I know for a fact that I am.(at least book smart) But he is much better at math than me.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me, me, me

7. Who does the laundry? This one is 50/50 thankfully, I hate laundry

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jon

9. Who pays the bills? I do

10. Who cooks more? I'm the cooker. Jon's the dish washer.

11. What meals do you cook together? none, always me. It makes me wonder what he ate for 29 years before I came along.

12. Who is more stubborn? That's a toss up at times but I would have to say that a woman's wrath has no competitor

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Another toss up. The best is when I am wrong but totally don't think I am and then realize that I am...we always get a good laugh.

14. Who has more siblings? Same, we both come from families with four kids.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He lets me think that I do but I've never seen Jon in a dress :)

16. What do you like to do together? Go for walks, bike rides, home projects, play with Lilly.

17. Who eats more sweets? JON

18. Guilty pleasures? Reality TV and celebrity gossip

19. How did you meet? In Physical Therapy School in Flagstaff, AZ

20. Who asked who out first? I confessed that I had a crush on him 1st, so I guess me (once again Me=open book, Jon=closed book)

21. Who kissed who first? Not sure, it was kind of mutual

22. Who proposed? Jon of course. He surprised me with more roses and candles than I have ever seen in one room on Valentines Day 2005.

23. His best features? His hair, its even better than Dr. McDreamy's. And his green eyes combined with his olive skin...killer!!!

24. What is his greatest quality?
I could go on and on, but I think the best would have to be selflessness (if that's a word) He does so much for Lilly and I, for our church, for his patient's, co-workers and friends. At times it makes me upset when he gladly devotes an entire Sat. to helping someone move, but it is that constant giving that makes him so special.















Lilly, your daddy is the best and I hope, I pray, I cross my fingers, and wish upon a star that you will find someone as great as your dad one day (when you are really, really old).

Happy Birthday, Love!!!

No comments: