Easter 2010
Our first Easter as a family of four has come and gone. Fastest weekend ever!!!! Saturday night Jon came down with the stomach flu so Easter Sunday I got to take care of both kids (Jon was not allowed to touch them obviously) and pull off Easter dinner for Jon's family. Lets just say I truly appreciate my mom and how hard she always worked to make every holiday amazing...most of the time with no help. And considering the fact that I call her every time I make a big meal like this to ask a million questions...I probably should have been helping and learning from her all those years :) Oh well, the kids had a great time. Lilly was on a sugar high by about 9am. We watched Toy Story 4 times yesterday and then Mary Poppins once (it was on TV). Lilly swam in her pool and daddy rested.
1 comment:
Cute Easter pics! WAY TO DO IT ALL ON YOUR OWN--YOU'RE THE WOMAN!!!
Post a Comment