Barrett just turned 5 months old on the 18th and I can't beleive how fast this time has gone. Again, he is the best baby ever and I just hope that translates to the best toddler...best kid...best teenager, but we shall see. I think Lilly has finally really adjusted to having him here, she has turned out to be a great big sister and although she can be rough sometimes, she never ever does anything intentionally to hurt him. I am just loving watching their relationship grow. Now on to Barrett... At 5 months he weights a lot (more than 17lbs is all we know), he smiles at everyone, he is getting much better with reaching and grasping things with his hands, he's a pro at rolling and can sit with a little assistance from a couple of pillows. We finally made the transition to his crib, I guess I can't even call it a transition when the first night we put him in there he slept all night and has been doing that ever since (I tell ya, he's golden). He also got his first tooth last week on the bottom left.
Barrett's nicknames at 5 months:
Bubba
B-man
Bear
Little Bear
Chief
What Barrett Loves at 5 months:
Playing on the floor with his sis
Using his big muscles...pushups on the floor, standing, sitting, climbing
Crunchy toys that he can stuff into his mouth
His taggy blanket
Blowing bubbles and making the razzzzz sound
Eating mush
Watching mommy
He laughs when my hair tickles his face
Sleeping (on his tummy)
I was going to write what Barrett dislikes, but I can't even come up with a list. He is just a joy to have in our family. We all love him so much!!!





1 comment:
What a cute little man he is. I can't believe it's been 5 months. Where does the time go!? I'm glad he's been such a good boy for you. Hopefully my little one is as good as Barrett!!!
Post a Comment