Monday, May 3, 2010

Wait just a minute....What happened to April?!

That was my thought this morning when I realized it was May 3rd. Where did April go? I think the problem is that for most of the month one or all of us were sick. The first of the month Lilly and Jon came down with the stomach flu. Then Grandma & Grandpa came to town and since they have left we have been sick with the worst cold I have ever had. I finally broke down and took Barrett to the doctor, since it had been a week and this was the first time he had really ever been sick. The doctor said it was just a nasty cold and might hang around for two weeks...YUCK!!! We have been on lock-down, no play-dates or anything and I am starting to go a little crazy. I think we have all turned a corner finally and are feeling much better, but we still have a pretty bad sounding cough. So we have been spending our time at home...watching movies, playing with blocks, squirt guns (daddy's favorite, he seriously told me "I just love squirting Lilly, I could do it all day long") playing grocery store, watching Barrett learn how to sit up and army crawl and watching Lilly turn into a pretty little lady. I just can't believe that Barrett is going to be 6 months, I am going to be 31 and in one month from today I will have a 3 year old...oh and summer is here!!














































































1 comment:

Whitney and Family said...

All of those pictures were darling!! I agree with you: where did April go!? Keaton and I had a similar sounding cold in March. SO not fun! Hope everyone is feeling better now!
So when is Taylor's wedding? I want to get it on the calendar because we FOR SURE want to see you guys!!!