Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Barrett At 6 Months

Our B-man is half a year old already, can't believe we only have 6 more months until he turns ONE!!! 6 Months to 12 months is just so fun, they develop so rapidly. Barrett continues to be a good baby. Easy going and happy most of the time. Here are some of what Barrett is loving right now:

Playing with sister
Wrestling
Chewing on everything
He always goes for the remote or my phone
Grunting/yelling so loud and hard that it makes him cough
Sleeping in his crib (best thing ever!!!)
Sweet Potatos, squash and rice cereal
Otter Pops :)
Flirting with people (smiling and then pretending to be shy)
Micky Mouse, Nihao Kilan (sp?) and The Backyardigans
Pulling his sister's and mom's hair
Just being the cutest little cabbage patch kid ever

Barrett's stats @ 6 Months:
20.1lbs...90%
27in.......75%
Head is 50%

So now I know why my right bicep is huge(ha,not really) and why I am so out of breath when I run up the stairs with him in my arms...he's a 20 pound TANK!!!

We sure love our BUBBA!!!
















No comments: